1. You learn to think critically, innovate, and lead.
2. It’s where you learn the skills in demand that set you apart from others.
3. Baby-boomers retiring = new jobs!
5. No, seriously.
6. Alumni networks.
7. It dramatically improves the quality of life both for those educated and for others in the community.
8. You immediately become more eligible to obtain a well-paying job.
9. Being on the jumbotron is just the beginning.
Still, there are serious challenges we must overcome…
Help us understand the challenges you face. How would you shape higher education in Minnesota?